Why become a USPC Certified Gym?
- Recognized as a facility that has what powerlifters need to train and/or compete.
- National recognition on the USPC’s website.
What are the requirements?
- Stand-alone facility (no home gyms).
- Copy of certificate of insurance for facility.
- Equipment needed to train powerlifting. Award status based on the following criteria:
- Bronze Level: Minimum requirements: at least twelve 45# steel plates, at least one stand-alone power rack, at least one stand-alone flat bench with bar-supporting uprights.
- Silver Level: calibrated steel kilo set, Squat Bar, Deadlift Bar and Combo Rack.
- Gold Level: calibrated steel kilo set, Squat Bar, Deadlift Bar and Monolift (all required).
What are the costs and what do I get?
- $200 one-time fee.
- $50 annual renewal.
- A Certified Gym Banner that is 4’ height x 8’ length.
- Listed as a Certified Gym on the USPC website that will include gym website, location, pictures of facility, etc.
- Location built into the Certified Gym Finder.