Details for the 2021 WPUSA & IPC Americas' Championship...
- Where? Hickory, North Carolina
- When? Drug Tested Saturday, October 9, 2021. Non-Tested Sunday, October 10, 2021.
- What Time? Lifting starts at 9am each day.
- Weigh Ins? Check in session for Saturday lifters will be Friday Oct 8 9am-10:30 and 5pm-6:30pm. Weigh in for Saturday lifters will be Saturday 7am to 8am. Weigh in session for Sunday lifters will be Sat Oct 9 9am-10:30am and 4pm-6:00pm. Day of meet weigh in by appointment only.
- Qualifying? This meet requires having competed in ANY sanction meet as verified by OpenPowerlifting.org within the qualifying period.
- Period? Qualifying period will be from January 1, 2020 to Sept 30, 2021.
- What is there to do in Hickory? Funny you should ask. This same weekend is the ANNUAL HICKORY OKTOBERFEST! Hickory, NC is a beautiful place during the Fall and a popular tourist destination. Check out all there is to do in Hickory!
- Monolifts will be offered for IPC Sunday lifters.
- Registration is open and expected to fill up fast!